T4 Av. D. Pedro V – Linda-a-Velha
3D project with the changes requested by the buyer client.
Outside of the project initially planned by Viver com Arte, it was possible for the client to choose and change the configurations of the divisions and all finishes.
Originally the apartment was a T5 with two small rooms next to the kitchen. We will demolish several walls to make the two rooms open, demolish the wall to the kitchen and demolish the wall of the corridor in front of the room. The kitchen, the hallway and the two rooms will be in an open space.
– We will add five built-in wardrobes to take advantage of the right foot of the apartment and a closet in the master bedroom;
– Realization of a 3D project for the kitchen with the intention of getting lots of storage and putting all the appliances embedded;
– Top brand kitchen counter: Silistone;
– Renovation of the sewage network, electricity, water, gas, TV and Internet;
– PVC window frames with double glazing;
– Bathroom furniture and fitted wardrobes to enhance the space of the rooms;
– Placement of a sliding glass door in the access to the room;
– Design of lighting to create a harmonious environment in the room and give light to the toilet;
– Armored door;
– At the client’s request, the two toilets have poliban;
– Air conditioning pre-installation.
4 months of construction.
“We do not know how to thank you for all of your help during this process. It was all fantastic. I hope one day to return your generosity, commitment, perfectionism and sense of detail!”